Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

6 Months!

My big boy is 6 moths old!! He is 27" long and weights 15lbs 4oz. Tall and skinny! A little too skinny! He is only I. The 10%ile in weight. We have a few things to try to get his weight up and we go back in a month for a weight check. He is in the 66%ile in length though. I think he will be tall!! :) 
He now gets very excited to see me when I pick him up from daycare. When I pick him up he just grabs me and give me big wet kisses as his whole body shakes around from excitement! I love it so much that he loves his momma! He can say dada, but nothing else yet. He does jibber jabber a lot. I don't know where he gets this talkativeness from! ;) 
He still waking up 1-3 times a night when he's not sick. If he is not feeling well it is about every 2 hours. 
He has learned to play peek-a-boo! It is really about the cutest thing ever! If you give him anything cloth he will put t over his face, then jerk it down fast and grin really big! He really cracks himself up sometimes! I took some 6 month photos that I will post later. I hope they turned out good! 
      Sitting in the shopping cart for the
                         first time!

               He loves tummy time!

       Eating some dinner with his new 
                 (to us) bumbo tray!

             He loves shower time!
  Clearing out the snot from his little cold. 

                             :)

No comments:

Post a Comment