Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Week 7

THE HIGHLIGHTS:

How far along: 7 weeks
How big is baby: Half an inch long!!!! About the size of a blueberry!! (It says the baby has double in size since last week!!!!)
Weight gain/loss: Went back down 6lbs from pre-pregnancy weight this week, but today I am up 2 from that, so I'm still down 4lbs from normal =(
Maternity clothes: Not yet.
Stretch marks: No.
Sleep: Toss and turn a lot and still making at least one trip to the bathroom a night.
Best Moment of the Week: Spending the weekend with family!!
Movement:  No.
Food Cravings: Tomatoes
 Labor Signs: No.
Belly button in or out: in.
What I am Looking Forward too: Doing the ultrasound next week!!
Daddy: Doing great!

Our baby has little nubs for arms this week.


Am I making progress yet!?!?

1 comment:

  1. I love my little blueberry grand baby, and if you are like me, you will be thin until you are about 7 months and then one day you will wake up and a HUGE belly will have landed on you.

    ReplyDelete