Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Week 6

THE HIGHLIGHTS:

How far along: 6 weeks
How big is baby: The size of a pea! I have a pea in my pod!!
Weight gain/loss: Back up to normal weight.
Maternity clothes: Not yet.
Stretch marks: No.
Sleep: Still not all the way through the night. Toss and turn a lot and have to use the potty at least once a night.
Best Moment of the Week: Looking at baby name books to find a name for an actual baby!! When I looked up names before it was just for fun...now it is for real!! (kinda scary)
Movement:  No.
Food Cravings: Ramon Noodles. But I have only had them once, after I ate a hot pocket and I only used a small portion of the seasoning. They have sounded good all week though! I am not really craving anything else, but some things taste better than they used to, like sour cream, cheese, etc.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly button in or out: in.
What I am Looking Forward too: Meeting the doctor.
Daddy: Still nervous, he is hiding it better now though. =)
Our little persons heart is beginning to beat this week!!
We went to our first doctors appointment this week. We were not really impressed with the office, so we are going to try another one that may suit us a little better.


Still working what exactly to do with my head...
all the pictures looked awkward.





1 comment:

  1. Naming is scary! That's probably why it takes us so long to decide;)

    ReplyDelete