Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Stephen is Here!!!

I'm not pregnant anymore! I had a really great pregnancy and thoroughly enjoyed it! Yea, I'm one of those freaks!


We are now the proud owners of a handsome baby boy! His name is Stephen Miles and we just adore him! I think he kinda likes us, too! ;) 

We went to the hospital Wednesday, January 15, to be induced on the 16th. My mom and I went and checked in while Justin had to finish working and go home to take one last shower before spending a day or two at the hospital. They started the cervidil Wednesday night. They induced with patoisin at about 6am Thursday. And we had our sone at 2:10pm! It was crazy fast!

This is us about 5 seconds after being told I was at 10cm and about to start pushing.

Our skin on skin time right after he was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment