Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

First Haircut!!

Well, his hair is getting kind of crazy! Some is short, some is long and some is just falling out!! So, I cut it all off. Well, I just cut all of it the same length. Which is a "3" with the clippers. It went pretty well. Stephen wasn't scared of the clippers or anything. He did wiggle a little, but I expected that! He is a mover!!! 

                            Before

              Look at that mess of hair!! 

     I think he may be unsure about this!

And then we got the trimmers after him.
                     Here we go!!

Look at all that hair!! I know grown people that don't lose that much hair when they get a haircut!! 

                 And now he is bald!!
It's really not as short as it looks here..
     I think he is happy with his at home
                Mommy-done haircut!

I think it looks much better! And now maybe it will start to grow more evenly!!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's super cute, and I'm glad you were brave enough to just do it...I'm always a chicken and wait waaaayy too long. :)

    Otto: "That's Stephen, he's such a silly baby."

    ReplyDelete