Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Week 9

THE HIGHLIGHTS:

How far along: 9 weeks
How big is the baby: The size of a grape, getting so big!!
Weight gain/loss: Up a little.
Maternity clothes: Not yet.
Stretch marks: No.
Sleep: Getting better. Once every couple nights I sleep great!
Best Moment of the Week: That one morning when I woke up and wasn't sick....for about 30 minutes! =)
Movement:  No.
Symptoms: Morning sickness (thank goodness it is only mornings and every now and then an evening) and constipation, boo!
Food Cravings: Not really.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly button in or out: In, and has a scab on it =( 
What I am Looking Forward too: Going blueberry picking and going to the Dallas World Aquarium with my family!
Daddy: He is being very sympathetic about my being sick so often! <---He's so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment