Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Family Time

We went to Jan's house Saturday for memorial weekend. We had a great time visiting with everyone and Justin even got to shoot a couple guns! We had hamburgers for lunch and hotdogs for dinner. The food was great! I also had some really fantastic banana pudding, compliments of Aunt Kathy! We didn't get home until after 9pm and I didn't even realize it! We stopped on the way home to get Justin a new game, Ghost Recon. I was sure he would be up all night playing with his cousins. At about midnight I woke up not feeling so good. I went in the bathroom and sat in front of the toilet for a little while and even kinda began to throw up a couple of time without very much success, if that's what we want to call it. That is about the time Justin came in to see if I was okay to find me with my head in the toilet sobbing and really starting to throw up pretty good. He is such a trooper. His held my hair back (I had just woke up and couldn't move from the toilet long enough to get a hair tie) and got me a wet wash cloth and never got sick himself. (He does not handle things like that very well, normally.) He turned his game off, thankfully, I wouldn't have wanted his cousins and anyone else online on his team hearing that, and went to bed with me afterwords. He is such a great husband! Needless to say, I will probably NEVER be able to eat hotdogs again, but definitely not while I am pregnant. Although ai like them, apparently the baby did not! I did not throw up anything else, just the hotdogs.

Sorry about the grossness, it's all part of it though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment